Content management Systems are becoming the norm among business websites. This allows the client to maintain his or her own website without any HTML knowledge. Content Management Systems are not only easy to use but have the following qualities:
- Office personnel can add, delete and update content on your website.
- The site design is never altered when new content is added, edited or deleted.
- It is very cost effective.
- Items can be set to automatically archive.
- All CMS websites have an unlimited amount of pages and an unlimited type of data can be displayed.
- Events Calendar – you may choose the view to be monthly,weekly or daily. Items can be posted to reoccur once a month, every other Monday of each month, on the third Tuesday of the month just to name a few. You may also set items to stop publishing.
- Polls – poll your customers or members about services or items of interest.
- Add a Shopping cart.
- Add your own instant messaging system.
- User section – information is only available to registered users.
- Downloads section – post items for download by users or the public.
- News Section
- FAQ – Add answers to questions that are commonly asked by your clients.
- Image Gallery
- Form Generator
- News Flash’s
- The possibility for future growth is only limited by your imagination.
Hosting is only $120.00 per year! Unlimited e-mail accounts(you may add and change your own accounts), website statics and more are offered in the control panel. And as always you have several different ways to access your files on the server.
For more information about how you can have a Content Management System added to your website call 252.243.1819 or email email@example.com today!
Examples of some of our clients using our content management systems:
- Bull Pointe POA